“You/Your” means you, the user of this website.
“We/Us/Our” means Dale Jennings Associates Ltd.
“application” is a software programme such as twitter
What Information Will Be Requested? How Will it Be Used?
- You can access Our website without disclosing any information about You or any organisation you represent.
- We will collect aggregate data based upon site usage. These data allow us to assess the popularity of certain areas of the network and raise the level of website performance that we provide for You.
- We will use the personal information we obtained from you on our contact page only in connection with the purpose for which you supplied it or for matters arising from that contact. We will not use it for any other purpose without your consent.
- We will not keep your personal information longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may be lawfully used.
- We do not disclose your personal information to any other party in a form that would identify you, unless authorized by you or required by law.
- Site usage data is collected by third party tools for which We have no responsibility for that third party and are only as its customers. In particular We have no liability for any matters arising from the provision or use of such third party tools.
- Third party websites and applications accessed through this website may collect and use personal information outside of this policy. We accept no responsibility for any privacy breach or other liability arising from any third party website or application.
We take privacy seriously. Our collection of User Information and site usage data is only to enable Us to improve the site and the level of service offered. If you have any queries about this privacy statement, please get in touch via our contact page