Want a free pass to the National
Not For Profit Sector Conference?
Sign up for the new DJA monthly newsletter and you’re in the draw
The two-day pass to the sector’s national conference in Auckland on 19-20 February is worth $345. And you’ll get up to $250 towards your travel costs.
The newsletter will launch at the conference and is packed with advice for small non-profits to help you improve your use of technology. It will includes things like:
- software reviews
- "how to" guides
- links to free tools and other resources
- updates on security and privacy and other governance concerns
- real-life examples from non-profit organisations deploying new tech and how it’s working for them
We will never pass on your contact details or organisational details to a third party and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Terms and Conditions
- The closing date is 1 February 2019.
- The draw will take place on Saturday 2 February 2019 and the winner will be notified by phone on Monday 9 February .
- The winner can nominate someone else to attend in their place but this must be done before 10 February.
- Travel costs are to be claimed with receipts and can include accommodation costs (not meals at conference) up to a value of $250 including GST.
- Mileage will be reimbursed at the IRD rate of $0.72/km for the shortest distance between your office and the Conference hotel as shown on Google Maps.
- The winner agrees to pose for a photo and/or video with Hazel at the Conference, to be featured in the Dale Jennings Associates’ newsletter, website or both.
- There is no cash alternative. If the winner is unable to attend the draw will be made again.